Born in Patiala (India) in 1935,
Abdus Sattar Ghauri migrated to Pakistan in 1947 and taught
for several years after he completed his MA (Islamic Studies)
and M Phil (EPM). He remained a member of the National
Curriculum Development Committee set up by the Ministry of
Education of the government of Pakistan. He participated in
many seminars and Master Trainers Workshops as a resource
person throughout Pakistan.
1. Muhammad Foretold in the Bible
2. The Only Son Offered for
Sacrifice: Isaac or Ishmael?
1. Seven textbooks on Islamic
Studies for elementary and secondary classes as sole
compulsory textbooks throughout Pakistani schools for the last
2. Three compulsory textbooks on
Lughat al-Qur’ān (Language of the Qur’ān) for Classes 6, 7, 8.
3. Urdu textbook for C. T.
4. Uswah-i Hasanah (Sīrah Studies)
for Azad Kashmir.
1. Emmanuel of the Bible
2. Original Sin or Purity
3. Barnabas, His Gospel and Its
4. Beersheba: the “Well of Seven”
or the “Well of Zamzam”
5. The Text of the Bible & Some
Types of Corruption in it.
6. Recording of the Vowel
(Diacritic) Signs to the Text of the Old Testament.
7. Did Muhammad Learn Apostleship
from the Christian Monk Buhayra?
9. Muhammad Foretold in the Old
Testament (The Prophet Like unto Moses)
10. A Clear-cut Prophecy Regarding
the Prophet of Islām in the “Assumption of Moses”
1. Hagar the Princess
2. Israelites versus other
3. The Glorious Names of