1. The Testimony of Women
2. Women are less Sensible than Men
3. The Diyat of Women
4. Women must travel with a Mahram
5. Women can’t become Heads of State
6. Men are Superior to Women
7. Female Circumcision
8. Mahr: the Price of owning a Wife
9. Women Outnumbering Men in Hell
10. Sex with Female War Captives
11. Prohibition of Plucking Facial Hair
12. Going out without the Husband’s Permission
13. ‘Iddat Restrictions
14. Marriage with Minor Girls
15. Refusing Sex to the Husband
16. The Right to Beat Wives
17. The Daughter’s Share in Inheritance
19. Marriage with the People of the Book
20. The Issue of Wali (Guardian) in Marriage
21. Three Divorce Declarations
22. The Issue of
23. Sexual Intimacy
24. Misinterpretation of some verses of Surah
i. Women must cover their faces and wear large cloaks (jilbabs) when
they go out of their houses.
ii. Women should primarily be confined to their homes.
iii. Women must not speak in a polite tone with strangers.
iv. Women should be kept secluded except from their immediate relatives.
25. Questions regarding Marriages of the Prophet (sws)
i. Why was the Prophet (sws) allowed to more than four wives?
ii. Why did the Prophet (sws) marry the wife of his adopted son?
iii. Why did not the Prophet (sws)
marry his slave girl: Maria the Coptic?